View Finder...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Look Back...



I'm currently suffering from this typhoid fever... A blessing in disguise is... I got time to sit and think about myself... Something I rarely do.. reasons well, are unknown... What I actually realized while gazing on the cupola of my room, lying on the bed is.. Girl, you are gonna be 25 in just next 2 years!!!

OMG...

It just seemed that my life just flied by so fast that I hardly had time to catch my breath...There is an old saying that you need to "stop and smell the roses" and it is so true. The first ten years of my life as I reflect on them took forever to pass... I don't have clue of the world life... all mattered was family, friends, toys....
The next five passed a little quicker and the next five just vanished...

Now I find myself thinking about the years I have left and I don't want to waste them.... None of us have promised bouquets for tomorrow or even kisses for today...

Think about all the hours we waste on saying stupid hurtful things to our loved ones (and why, are we just tired?). Think about the hours and days we waste on TV or selfish things that steal time from our families or our walk with the Lord. Actually, nothing is wrong with some "me" time as long as "you" don't forget who "me" is...

Sometimes...A look back is required, in order to realize... how far you have come!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??